Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Yay! 1st egg found yesterday morning!
I have no idea which one laid it, but it was so cute!

I need to get some updated pictures up, but it's been crazy around here.

1. Getting #1 son ready to go off for a 1 yr Mission trip to Gambella, Ethiopia with the Salesian Lay Missionaries.
2. Monster boy turned 9! I can't believe it. My baby is growing up, I just wish he'd slow down a little so I can catch up with him!
3. #2 son and his lovely bride to be announced their engagement last week and I'm having so much fun dreaming and making plans with her!

4. Kate graduated from high school a semester early so she got in a quarter last Spring at Green River Community College. We had her graduation party combined with a going away party, the birthday and the surpise engagement party last week and I couldn't believe how many people came to celebrate with us!

Today has been the first day in weeks that I have nothing planned at all!
What to do?.....what to do?

I really should do something though.....I could clean the house which has suffered greatly from our busy schedule...............Naw!
I could go on the treadmill to see if I can whittle my waistline which also has suffered greatly................Naw!

I could take out the dead harddrive from Monster Boy's laptop and put the new one back in and run the recovery cd and back up.........hmm.......that sounds kind of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment