Sunday, February 14, 2010

Disturbed isn't she?

Written by my daughter when I stepped away from my computer for a second.
Disturbed isn't she?

___________________________________________________________________
" I'm a weirdo who blogs random things and blah blah blah how yoooou doinnn?? Yayaya! Crazy crazy I'm going craaazy! <8>)~ LOOK! It's GANDALF!! Ehehe!
And I think Patrick Swayzie is sooo fine. And Liam Neeson in a kilt?? *wolf whistle* YEEEHAW! But I kinda like my hubbie, sooo.. sorry guys!
EEEGADS! Wassa me a sayin?!? I'm going craaaaaazy and I loooooove youuuu...I waaaant you to waaaant me...I neeeeed you to want meeeeee...ohhh yeeeeeahahahaaaaa...*coughcoughhackwheeze*

Okey. Mesa done now. Hab a nicey dayo! :) "
___________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Since you are the only one with a hubby and I know you like Patrick Swayze, I think you wrote this! You disturbed woman!
    P.S. That was very kind of you to give your hubby an honorable mention.

    ReplyDelete