Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is it Spring yet?

I'm tired of the gloomy skies and the cold chilly rain!

I think as soon as we got the chicks I began to believe that spring was already here and that the skies would magically dry up, the sun would burst out from behind the grey clouds and all the robins would line up in the yard and sing cheerful songs while pulling worms and then Shirley Temple would come tip tapping into the yard and clap her chubby little palms together in glee while chirping about the blue Bird of happiness!

Instead it has rained steadily ever since!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! What an evil look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear that's how I am getting with this weather! Sunny in the AM only gets my hopes up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I do see a resemblance.

    ReplyDelete